TornadoSafe is dedicated to quality and excellence starting with our design and manufacturing process and ending with the best installation process in the industry. All of our installers are in-house, and trained completely before we send them to be installed at your house. We manufacture solid, steel shelters and take every necessary step to ensure your shelter is of the highest quality, from raw plate steel steel to an installed shelter. Our manufacturing policies assure your shelter is of the highest quality, installed with professional service and at the most affordable price.
- Each storm shelter is built to the highest quality standards set forth by FEMA guidelines. TornadoSafe shelters have been tested at Texas Tech, Wind Science and Engineering Research Center and passed certification to withstand impacts associated with the 250 MPH winds of an EF-5 tornado. Our shelters meet or exceed FEMA guidelines.
- We work hard to ensure professional service, even after the sale. We never use sub – contractors and only use in house installers that are trained to our high standards.
- Our installation staff is committed to excellence and professionalism and extra attention to detail is made during your install. Periodic checks are done during and after the installation process to assure our quality control measures are in place.
- Our shelters are 100% made in Oklahoma for Oklahomans. Some of our competitors manufacture, or purchase shelters from other states, even outsourcing to Mexico. They turn around and sell to you – with no knowledge of how they are being manufactured. We maintain control of the quality of our shelters by manufacturing them in-house.
- Lifetime non transferable warranty against leaking and floating.
Ordering your storm shelter is simple as well. We do not have to come to your home to do a site evaluation. Our standard procedure is to install the shelter 1ft from the garage door opening. This ensures we are away from the footing when we dig and also keeps us from having to drive our equipment into your garage. You will determine which side of the garage you want your shelter located in and we’ll take care of the rest once arrive to install the shelter!Having a storm shelter installed in your garage may be much easier than you think! We have simplified the process as best we can to make it much easier and more efficient.
To order your shelter a simple contract is completed and a $100 deposit is required. The deposit reserves a date on our installation schedule. We can complete this step at our showroom in Oklahoma City or over the phone.
Receive a QUICK QUOTE today!